Guns for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns for sale

I bought a new gun so I need to sell a few guns.

1.) Benelli M2 12 ga. used but well cared for. Comes with hard case and all 5 chokes plus a Carlson mid range choke and a Carlson long range choke, it also has a hi-viz sight and limbsaver recoil pad (original pad included)
    $850.00 SOLD!

These 2 Nice guns are still available!

2.) Tri-Star 12 ga. over and under Brand New never been fired $450.00 SOLD

3.) Weatherby SA-08 28 ga. Like new, great little gun, very fun to shoot.
    $500

PM me if interested. Can meet in Iowa City or Cedar Rapids. A permit to purchase or FFL is required. Thanks

Qac

Weatherby SA-08
    Last edited by Qac; 01-25-2018, 09:09 PM.

Sold the Benilli M2, still have the other 2 available.

Qac

Comment

The Tri-Star Over/Under 12 gauge has been Sold. Thank you.

I have the Weatherby SA-08 28 gauge remaining. this is a super sweet little gun in excellent shape. This gun is a pleasure to shoot and you will have a lot of fun pursuing anything from Doves to big Canada's or clay targets with it.

Please see the pictures attached to this thread and PM me if interested. Thanks

Qac

Comment

I just found out I have a safety recall on the Weatherby SA-08 28 gauge. I am going to have to send it back to Weatherby to possibly get it fixed if it needs it. Until I get it back, I am taking this gun off the market as I will not sell it until its safe. Thanks and I will repost when I get it back.

Qac

Comment

Good News. I just got off the phone with Weatherby and was able to confirm my gun has had the corrective safety upgrade performed and the gun is sound. I printed off the safety notice and the "how to" sheet to check if the work had been done and will provide that to the individual who purchases. I can show the corrective stamp (W) inside the receiver behind the bolt as well.

So if you are interested in the Weatherby SA-08 28 gauge it is back on the market. Originally I had asked for $500 for the gun, I will take $450 and throw in a box of target lead 8's. PM me if interested. Thanks

Qac

Comment

All guns have sold! Thanks everyone.

Qac

Comment

Working...
            X