• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a heck of a deal...

https://www.davesmithdecoys.com/prod...combo-10-pack/

Full body guys should jump on this!

Comment

I bought 1 box to help cheapen up the other box I got a few weeks before the sale. Free shipping helped out too. Now if they just get the snows in with the same deal, wow I would be all set. Afraid I will end up paying regular price on those though being they are out of stock now. Anxious to get them out and see if they make a difference in a micro set.

Qac

Comment

Trying to keep our full body stakes to just one or two kinds. I would pick up a bunch of these, but hate having different types of stakes everywhere.

Comment

Hard to resist that considering EVAC's are 179/doz !

Comment

Originally posted by Cornstalks View Post
            Hard to resist that considering EVAC's are 179/doz !
            I couldn't resist it. My ten may never see the field and be showcase decoys in my garage... Can't wait to get them in my hands to inspect.....
            Last edited by Brobones; 12-21-2020, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Cornstalks
              Cornstalks commented
              Editing a comment
              Neither could I. If I don't go out the front door Christmas eve, I can open it on Christmas day and see that Santa brought me a present.

Wow. They even have rusty heads!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201222_164609.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	629.7 KB
ID:	17028 Click image for larger version

Name:	20201222_164812.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	985.7 KB
ID:	17029 Click image for larger version

Name:	20201222_164706.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	17030

Comment

They are a very nice decoy. Lots of subtle touches. Not sure that the geese can pick up on any of that but it will make you look pretty hard to find the live bird in amongst the fakes I bet.

Qac

Comment

I ordered the new Dave Smith Snows today. ! went with 2 Combo packs. They are supposed to arrive mid to late March ish so it will be a little dicey if I receive them in time to get a spread in the field this spring. I should be able to if they get to me by April 1st ish. I think a few late juvies will still be around, at least I hope so. They have actually lowered the price of all the Snow and Blue decoys to $299.99 which is a help combined with a few minor improvements. Shipping is still expensive but at least I made that up in the cost of the decoys being lower.

Well now I just gotta wait it out. Only about 3 feet of snow to melt down with temps barley above the freezing mark. At least we have some sun predicted. Oh and 2-4 more inches of wet snow on tap for tomorrow just for fun

Qac

Comment

• Cornstalks
                  Cornstalks commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just set out my 2 dozen blues I got on sale at 199. Wow they look great! The contrast in realism to a sock is so much I made sure I separated them a good ways from them.
              Working...
              X