Mainly Full bodies
    20.00%
    Socks & Full bodies Mixed
    20.00%
    Floaters with Socks or Full bodies
    20.00%
    Mixed.... a little of everything Aka the kitchen sink
    3.33%

My spread consists of just over 500 decoys main body is all socks. I have a dozen floaters for when setting next to sheetwater. I also have 7 deadly flier and 2 sillosock flier. I have added rotary and 2 power flappers for this season.

Comment

mainly hunt private ground so go with full bodies.do have a few farm ponds where we use some floaters.bad dog

Comment

Fulls and floaters.
        I do have sleeper shells I set around the bank and we use them to hide dead geese under.

Comment

Private Ground. All socks with a kitchen sink of flyers.
          Stopping Traffic. Terminal Flights

Comment

We aren't totally sure what tactic we want to try this spring, we are planning on hunting alot so could do a little of everything. We've been having better success over smaller spreads 300-500 full bodies and tons of callers but we want to set a migrator spread this spring that will be on corn/water out of a pit. We are on the fence whether to try and do this small also or go big. Big would likely be 800-1200 full bodies and 300 floaters. We have 1200 socks as well if we wanted to get carried away with it. Probably will save 300 full bodies to hunt X's over.

Comment

Working...
            X