Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juvie Juke Box Adult or Snows Down Low Snomad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey JJB I tried the contact us form a few days ago. It must still not get thru. I'll try the customer support link if you don't answer this. Are you building any Migrators to order at this time?

Comment

• Juvie Juke Box
      Juvie Juke Box
      Juvie Juke Box commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty sure I got that contact us, replied asking how many you were looking for unless it was a different customer. We will build them, but we aren't saying were building them right now. Basically a ask and see how busy we are type of thing.

Got an answer right back from the customer support link. If I got one from the contact us, I missed it somehow. Thanks.

Comment

I've used horns and went to high end car speakers and I love them. No more twangy noise from the plastic horns. Not as loud but much more rich real sound. My experience the birds finish a little better also. When I'm in rain or snow I just put the speakers in a plastic bag to protect them from the water and they work great.

Comment

• Juvie Juke Box
        Juvie Juke Box
        Juvie Juke Box commented
        Editing a comment
        Could use marine speakers in the same way and not have to bag them, but then again bagging them doesn't sound to hard unless it muffles the sound at all.

A plastic garbage bad doesn't muffle sound at all in my experience

Comment

Update
        I'm a few years in now with the JJB outdoor speaker set up. Run two 4 speaker sets now. I would say I'm more impressed with the sound quality differance than the snows. If starting over, I would go straight to a Foxpro Snow/Crow Pro. Tons more volume and can run two sounds out of one caller with adjustable volume by remote.
        timber hunter
        Last edited by timber hunter; 01-16-2022, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X