Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog blinds

What do y'all like what don't you like?

I used two different options. I have your general collapsible blind and I have also put a white vest on her (black lab) and had her lay next to me. Both work just fine.

Comment

I'll get on both then

Comment

All comes down to how much control the dog has.....or how much YOU have to control your dog ! It can be pretty daunting for a young dog to be under a screaming horde of snow geese making multiple passes overhead. Breaking is the biggest issue. Personally I go for a very low profile dog blind. Pup poking her head out and scanning the sky doesn't seem to spook the birds at all. I've been the white dog-vest route and found for the Spring Conservation Season, the temps are just too warm for the neoprene. For fall and winter, dog always has a vest.
        Nate: my choice of dog blind is the Rig'em Right Field Bully-blind. Its not your typical boxy-shaped blind and once stubbled up good, shows a minimal profile. Blind is incredibly well-built and I have had no issues with it. HOwever, I would not recommend it for guys having larger framed dogs and over 75 pounds. Just my opinion.
        Last edited by 10gaBBB; 05-14-2017, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Waterfowl junkie,swithback dog blind is hands down the best ive used.Even has a gate for dogs that break early, which my does.

Comment

Nate got it in a couple days. I just made all his retrieves come out of the blind.

Comment

Working...
            X