Elk Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elk Video

It's almost September and just about time once again to go out and see what I can get on video. This video is from a couple years ago, but is one of my favorite.

https://vimeo.com/231321827

Very nice man..... were you hunting or just there to capture video???

Comment

That video gets the blood flowing! Can't wait to head to Idaho and chase elk next month!

Comment

Just practicing my craft with the camera. Did you guys catch that monster 6X6 in the background? I nicknamed him the T-Rex Bull, because he sounds like a dinosaur!

Comment

Neat video, thanks for sharing. I'll be chasing them in 2 weeks.

Comment

Damn Donkey chasers!!

Comment

Wapiti,

I liked your Elk video but just watching elk run by is kinda boring. Maybe next time you can invite Sammy along and have him provide commentary to what were seeing on the screen. I think his knowledge of the outdoors, quick wit and skilled vocabulary could turn you next Elk video into a must see production.

What I really liked was right after the Elk video got over and auto play started your spring goose hunt. Now that got me excited and every time you said take em , I was picking out a bird. Seriously both were well done and I thank you for sharing. Keep them coming.

Qac

Comment

Lol. Thanks Qac

Comment

Great video but have to agree enjoyed the goose one more.

Comment

Working...
                  X