This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saskatchewan 2015-2016

Post your migration and hunting reports for 2015-2016 here!

Only 258 days, 20 hours, 27 minutes and 34 seconds.................tick..............tick.... ..............tick..............almost ready to go just need to give the decoys a pep talk.

Comment

So no one is hunting is Sask this year??

Comment

Buddy of mine hunted this morning with another fella and killed a 2 man limit within an hour.

Comment

They have limits in SK??

Comment

Originally posted by Wapiti View Post
            They have limits in SK??
            You bet we do.... and 2015 was the first spring season that Ross were included in the bag limit....

Comment

Originally posted by Wapiti View Post
              They have limits in SK??
              I'm personally glad they do. Heading up tomorrow to hunt for 5 days, hope they don't all leave first haha.

Comment

Test, test, test.......................anyone out there? I thought the season was open for some. Pictures appreciated. Good Luck!!!

Comment

• fox and goose
                  fox and goose commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am out here in NE and eagerly awaiting Feb., that is when the conservation season begins here. Good luck to all and please please please practice GUN CONTROL, i. e. "steady aim, good firm grip of forearm and a gentle trigger squeeze"

Sounds like the birds might have moved down. Got a report of a couple of 100 bird days in Central Sask this last week. Sounds like harvest is hit or miss with rain in some spots and dry in others. Sounds like the typical year once again.

Comment

Working...
                X