West Coast Snows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Coast Snows

Just saw that there were no posts on this thread so here is the report. 2018 will go down as a record year for snows as they have expanded their territory to places they have never been before. There have been a couple of colonies of birds in different areas that consist of a couple thousand birds. These birds have now broken off into smaller groups and hunters in Washington have been enjoying some good hunting. We have harvested about 275 geese this year and for the first time about 50 of those have been snows. I have leased land and the number of snows we have harvested in the last 7 years has been 0. We are amazed and excited as we are seeing snows in locations that have NEVER had snow geese before. Hopefully the trend continues. A couple of NW snow pics too.
    Last edited by Oly1; 11-28-2018, 12:36 AM.

Here's the report for the Pacific Flyway. We have about 3,000 geese going into our field and there's one juvenile snow goose in the flock so I believe that qualifies as are 2019 Pacific Flyway update. I will post a picture if we get the trophy.

Comment

Ran a couple of groups in one of our fields and had a smack down on that snow goose. Able to get one and waiting for others to come south. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long. Click image for larger version

Name:	snow goose pile.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	14080

Comment

• Cornstalks
        Cornstalks commented
        Editing a comment
        Good job on getting the trophy! Nice pile of cans there

Congrats Oly!

Comment

Working...