This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Seats

Use this forum for any available open spots on your hunting trip. Please be detailed on the description to keep the questions at a minimum and responses speedy.

Is there anyone in arkansas hunting the opening week Feb 1st-5th...I had plans to hunt with some guys and they cancelled on me this morning...I have my arkansas permit, decoys, ecallers, 4 wheeler, anything we need...I have a week vaction scheduled for that week and now no place to go...Send me a message if anyone has room, Thanks...

Comment

Ratt, I saw you made the trip to Arkansas. Did you work something out with another group or go it alone? Sounds like either way, you had a good time! This forum segment is a great and unique idea.

Comment

I had a few offers in semo, that was greatly apreciated, but I hunted with Tracy for three days...Great outfit, and highly recomanded...Not my cup of tea but I was stuck and really wanted to go...If I had someone to go with me I would have freelanced all week, but it was just me...I had fun killed birds met some new great guys, and i wasnt at work...Id guess with this as a new site there is not many from arkansas on here...Im the only one making a report from there so far...It was tough for me not speaking my mind, and touching decoys, calling the shots, LOL, Im sure you can imagine...Thanks for asking...

Comment

I have spread and access.lookin to share with youth or old hunters.sw iowa.bad dog

Comment

• Sarge
            Sarge commented
            Editing a comment
            That is a generous offer.

That is a very nice offer, Bad Dog.
          Good things happen to good people.

Comment

how old is old?

Comment

does aarp send you membership apps?bad dog

Comment

Yes. I'm officially old

Comment

• Sarge
                  Sarge commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good to know there is more than one of us!✌️

mr.luck.early birds now showing up.should have numbers in a week.main flight after first of the month.mother nature dependant.bad dog

Comment

Working...
                X